Redistribution of Food:
- Allows for New Beginnings Food Distribution to provide sourcing, storage, management, & distribution of food & other non-food grocery products to Beneficiary Organizations (food agencies), and Communities.
- Mandates New Beginnings Food Distribution to initiate & oversee the creation of a national Food Network.
- Addresses poor and vulnerable households’ access to food.
- Establishes food distribution infrastructure to strengthen community feeding Programmes.
- Promotes food production, provides logistical support and market access to local food producers.