New Beginnings Learning Academy is a funding vehicle for New Beginnings Foundation and more importantly New Beginnings Care Centre, a social upliftment initiative aimed at rebuilding people’s lives. The Learning Academy generates profit that is in turn directed to the Care Centre as its primary funder. This model is unique in approach and execution and is continuously being developed by the consistent and focused effort of the management within the New Beginnings Foundation.
In 2012 New Beginnings Learning Academy become a wholly owned subsidiary of the New Beginnings Foundation through a restructuring process to better services provided to both the community and our clients. This also reflects our corporate identity as a Non-Profit and a Public Benefit Organisation and a truly effective Corporate Social Investment opportunity.
- Our intellectual capital is made up of individuals who are entrepreneurial by nature, progressive, and thrive on finding solutions that create value for the community, our clients as well for our business.
- Our staff are qualified Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators registered with the relevant SETA’s, with a passion to educate.
- To this end, New Beginnings Learning Academy is committed to providing and developing educational curriculum such as our “Career Readiness” that best serves the community and Corporate investors.
Key Business Drivers
- SETA & SAQA accredited unit standard based Learning Solutions
- Focus of learning transfer to be outcomes based and productivity geared.
- Fundamental understanding of the different development needs and their strategies.
- Management of the Skills development act and the implementation of this in organizations.
- Provision of the benefits / reimbursement benefits of Skills Development Levies (SDL) grants
- A long-term training and development strategy with all our prospective partners in industry.
- Communication and information service facilitation and capacity building.
- Benchmarking best practices in the industry to ensure we offer the latest training and development at any given time to our prospective partners.